1. Create a Payreq MyBills Account. Click here for instructions
2. Go to https://go.payreq.com and login
3. Connect to your Xero Organisation
3a. Click on Settings in the top menu bar
3b. Click the 'Connect to Xero' button
3c. Log into Xero. If you are already logged in you will skip straight to the next step
3d. Select a Xero organisation to connect and Allow access
3e. When the connection is successfully established the Xero connection details will be displayed. If the connection is unsuccessful the 'Connect to Xero' button will be displayed, please repeat steps b to e.
4. Register to receive invoices from a Payreq biller into your connected Xero Organisation.
4a. Click on Registrations in the top menu bar
4b. Click on the 'Add New Biller' button
4c. Search for the biller you would like to receive your invoices from by Biller name or the BPAY Biller Code and click the register button.
4d. Enter the following information
i. The verification information to allow the biller to verify you are able to receive the invoice. In the screenshot below enter the Account Number and Exact Customer Name as it appears on the bill. Note:// these fields may change from biller to biller.
ii. Select if the invoice is GST Inclusive, Exclusive or NoTax
iii. Select the default Xero Account for the invoice
iv. Select the default invoice status (DRAFT, AUTHORISED or SUBMITTED)
v. Click the check box to accept the Terms and Conditions
4e. The registration has been created and is pending biller verification.
4f. Once verified the registration will move to Active and an activation confirmation will be received.
5. Sit back and wait for your invoices to arrive under Xero purchases, ready for you to pay and reconcile.
6. If later you need to update the Xero invoice fields of an active reigstration click into the registration and edit the Xero invoice defaults.