1. Create a Payreq MyBills Account. Click here for instructions
2. Go to https://go.payreq.com/customer#/payerlogin and login
3. Connect to MYOB
3a. Click on Settings in the top menu bar
3b. Select your MYOB product from the drop down
3c. Click the 'Connect to MYOB' button
3d. Log into MYOB. If you are already logged in you will skip straight to the next step
3e. When the connection is successfully established the MYOB connection details will be displayed. If the connection is unsuccessful the 'Connect to MYOB' button will be displayed, please repeat steps b to e.
4. Register to receive invoices from a Payreq biller into your MYOB In Tray.
4a. Click on Registrations in the top menu bar
4b. Click on the 'Add New Biller' button
4c. Search for the biller you would like to receive your invoices from by Biller name or the BPAY Biller Code and click the register button.
4d. Click to 'Register' for MYOB if more than one delivery method is provided by the selected Payreq biller
4e. Enter the following information
i. The verification information to allow the biller to verify you are able to receive the invoice. In the screenshot below enter the Account Number and Exact Customer Name as it appears on the bill. Note:// these fields may change from biller to biller.
ii. Select the MYOB Business where you would like to receive the invoice
iii. For MYOB Essentials users if the Supplier Contact doesn't exist in your selected MYOB Business, select if you would like Payreq to create the Supplier Contact on your behalf
iv. Select if the invoice is GST Inclusive or Exclusive
v. Select if the amount payable is the total invoice amount or minmum/installment amount
vi. Click the check box to accept the Terms and Conditions
4f. The registration has been created and is pending biller verification.
4g. Once verified the registration will move to Active and an activation confirmation will be received.
5. Sit back and wait for your invoices to arrive in your MYOB In Tray, ready for you to pay and reconcile.
6. If later you need to update the MYOB invoice fields of an active reigstration click into the registration and edit the MYOB invoice defaults.