1. Go to https://go.payreq.com and login
2. Connect to your PropertyMe portfolio
2a. Click on Settings in the top menu bar
2b. Click expand the PropertyMe connection
2c. Click the 'Connect to PropertyMe' button
3d. Log into PropertyMe. If you are already logged in you will skip straight to the next step
3e. Select a PropertyMe portfolio to connect and Allow access
3f. When the connection is successfully established PropertyMe will show connected. If the connection is unsuccessful the 'Connect to PropertyMe' button will be displayed, please repeat steps b to e.
3. Create forwarding rules
3a. Click on Settings > Forwarding Rules
3b. Click the 'Add Rule' button
3c. Fill in the forwarding rule form
i. Forward Payreq MyBills Agent bills from: The name of the biller that you receive MyBills Agent bills from to forward
ii. Bills to Forward: All bills or bills received starting with a particular account number
iii. To Property Management Software: Select your active PropertyMe connection
iv. PropertyMe Supplier: Select the matching supplier in PropertyMe
v. Bill Includes Tax?: Do the bills being forwarded include tax?
vi. Bill Due Date Field: Select the due date to be set in PropertyMe
3d. Repeat step 3b and 3c to create forwarding rules for each biller and/or account number combination that requires forwarding
Bills forwarded to PropertyMe are sent to Accounts > Bills. Depending on the due date option selected the bill will show in either the Due or Future tab.
There are two ways this can be managed:
1. The Payreq platform will notify Payreq users when bills have arrived from your biller. The Property Manager then review the bills arrived in PropertyMe from that biller and create the required tenant invoices
2. Do not setup a forwarding rule for water notices. The Payreq platform will notify Payreq users when bills have arrived from your biller. When the notification is received the bills are awaiting download in Payreq MyBills. Once downloaded as Individual PDFs the bills can be uploaded to PropertyMe where a water notice can be created on upload.
The first time a new bill arrives for a Biller Account Number, link the Property from PropertyMe then 'Save & Forward' the bill.
All subsequent bills will remember the linked property and automatically forward to PropertyMe.
Find the Error Message highlighted in red on the bill in the table below and take the action required to resolve the issue, then resend the failed bill.
|Error Message||Action Required|
|A bill must have a valid chart account||Add an account code to the supplier selected in PropertyMe|
|A bill must have a valid supplier||Please ensure the supplier selected exists in PropertyMe|
|A bill must be for a valid ownership or folio||Please ensure the property has an active owner assigned|
|Unable to forward bill to PropertyMe||Please contact Payreq Support|
If you no longer manage a property simply archive the rental property in PropertyMe. Payreq MyBills will automatically stop electonic notice delivery for the properties you no longer manage.
When you start managing a new property.
1. Make sure you let the council know you are managing the property as you did when you received bills by post
2. Add a Payreq MyBills Agent registration for your new property in Payreq MyBills. See step 3 of Getting Started With Payreq MyBills Agent