1. Create a Payreq MyBills Account. Click here for instructions
2. Go to https://go.payreq.com and login
3. Register to receive invoices by email from a Payreq biller.
3a. Click on Registrations in the top menu bar.
3b. Click on the 'Add New Biller' button.
3c. Search for the biller you would like to receive your invoices from by Biller name or the BPAY Biller Code and click the register button.
3d. If there are multiple channels for a biller then click to 'Register' for email.
3e. Enter the following information
i. The verification information to allow the biller to verify you are entitled to receive the invoice. In the screens shown below, enter the Account Number and Exact Customer Name (bill recipient) as it appears on your bill. Note: these details are usually different from biller to biller.
ii. Enter the email address(es) to which you want email invoices delivered and click the checkbox to confirm consent
iii. Click the check box to accept the Terms and Conditions
3f. Look for a confirmation email to the address(es) you have registered and follow the instructions to confirm registration.
3g. Verify the email address by clicking the link and then clicking the button 'Confirm Email Address'.
3h. The registration has been created and is pending biller verification.
3i. Once verified the registration will move to Active and an activation confirmation will be received.
4. Sit back and wait for your invoices to arrive, ready for you to pay.
5. If later you need to delete, change or update the email address(es) registered to receive bills, you can click into the registration and edit or add an address.