Email FAQs

Which Billers can I register for?

Billers that allow registration for bills to be delivered by Email are:

Biller Name BPAY Biller Code
Payreq Pty Ltd 111111

How do I stop receiving an invoice by email?

To deregister from receiving an invoice by Email:

a. Login to Payreq MyBills at

b. Click Registrations in the top menu

c. Find the Active registration you would like to deregister

d. Open the details by clicking anywhere on the registration item

e. Click the Deregister button at the top of the page

When I search for a biller I get an error message?

When I search for a biller by BPAY Biller Code I get an error message 'Unfortunately the biller code entered is currently not serviced by Payreq'.

Unfortunately the biller does not currently send invoices using Payreq. Please see a list of supported billers by clicking here

How do I update my email address?

You can't edit an email address. You need to add (register) a new email address and enter verification information, receive a confirmation email at the new address and follow the confirmation instructions. You then need to delete the old email address registration or it will be sent to both.

How do I contact Payreq support?

To contact Payreq support please click on the right hand menu and select 'Contact'

© 2018, Payreq Pty Ltd.